Atlas Sound AA120 6 Channel Mixer/Amp 120 Watts
Atlas Sound AA120 amplifier is a powerful 120 Watt amplifier engineered with unique features to assist the contractor or installer in today’s commercial business audio environment.
This 6 input unit features extensive muting and output options along with a very unique bridge in/out feature to allow combining of multiple amplifiers in ballroom applications without the need for external relays.
VCA control port may be assigned to the BGM input or globally for the entire amplifier. Optional VCA control AAVC-10K.
- 120 Watt 6 channel mixer amplifier
- 5 Mic/Line inputs with phantom power and 1 stereo summing AUX input
- Bridge in/out circuit with balanced link / internal relay to engage circuit is perfect for small room combining systems eliminating the need for external electronics
- Pre out / power amp in for patching external processors
- Remote or VOX mute capabilities
- Special Low Cut filter is 6dBu/octave at 400Hz and also bypasses front panel bass control to allow use with paging horns like APX40TN and AP-15T
- Zone 2 MOH out from CH6 line source
Download Atlas AA120 Data Sheet
Download Atlas AA120 Manual
|Height||4 1/4" (10.71626 cm)|
|Width||16 9/16" (42.0116 cm)|
|Depth||14 1/16" (35.7124 cm)|
|Shipping Weight||26.44 lbs (11.99 kgs)|
|Frequency Response||50Hz-20kHz ±3dB|
|Connector Type||Phoenix and RCA|
|Output Power||120 Watts|
|UL Listed/Standard||60065-ROHS 2006 Compliant|