BBE DS26 Loudspeaker Management System
The DS26 loudspeaker management system features 2 inputs and 6 outputs, and has a 5-band parametric equalizer for each output. Outputs all feature crossover filters, 5-band parametric equalizer, selectable high and low shelving filters, fully featured limiter and delay. Full metering is provided for inputs and outputs, with mute and access buttons allowing quick set up and gain adjustment.
The DS26 can also be controlled from a PC via the DS26’s RS232 connection with the included software.
- 2 inputs and 6 outputs
- 5-band parametric equalizer for each output
- crossover filters
- 5-band parametric equalizer
- Selectable high and low shelving filters
- Fully featured limiter and delay
- Full metering provided for inputs and outputs
- Mute and access buttons allowing quick set up and gain adjustment
Other features include:
- Choice of 12, 18 or 24dB/octave roll-off
- Butterworth, Bessel or Linkwitz-Riley responses
- Independent control of each high and low pass filter
- The DS26 can also be controlled from a PC via the DS24’s RS232 connection
- Along with XLR input/output connectors, DS26 comes complete with selectable line voltages between 90 and 250 VAC operations.
- 24-bit AD/DA, 48k sampling rate
- Internal 32-bit DSP processing
- Parametric EQ provides -40dB to +6dB of gain with frequency, gain and bandwidth adjustment
- Full limiter for each output
- 7ms delay per output
- RS-232 computer control
- 5 year warranty