BBE DS48 Loudspeaker Management System
The DS48 loudspeaker management system is a comprehensive sound reinforcement tool that offers 4 input/8 output connectivity, graphic and parametric equalizers, crossovers, limiters and time delays.
The DS48 can also be controlled from a PC via the DS48’s RS232 connection with the included software.
- High performance limiters on each output
- Release and threshold parameters
- Variable high and low pass filters with choice of 6dB, 12dB,18dB, 24dB, 48dB Butterworth, Linkwitz- Riley or Bessel frequency response curve.
- Independent control of each high and low pass filter
- XLR input/output connectors
- Selectable line voltages between 90 and 250 VAC operations
- 4 inputs and 8 outputs with 10 configuration templates
- 24-bit AD/DA, 48k sampling rate
- Internal 32-bit DSP processing
- Parametric EQ provides -40dB to +6dB of gain with frequency, gain and bandwidth adjustment
- Full limiter for each output
- 7ms delay per output
- RS-232 computer control
- 5 year warranty
Choice of operating and crossover modes includes:
- 4 x 2-way
- 2 x 3-way + 2 aux
- 2 x 4-way
- 1 x 5-way + 3 aux
- Mono dist.
- Stereo dist.
- LCRS w/ mono subs
- 4 x 4 processor; and muted/flat startup.
Download BBE DS-48 Manual