The VP-200N, VP-300N, & VP-400N are high-performance distribution amplifiers for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. They take one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distribute the signal to two, three or four identical outputs.
- High Bandwidth - 400MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- ID Bit Control.
- Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Selectable Sync Input Impedance - 75Ω (video), 510Ω (Graphics/TTL).
- 3ft 15-pin HD Cable Included.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
Download Kramer VP-400N Data Sheet
|INPUT:||1 analog red, green, blue signals, 0.7Vpp/75Ω, H & V sync, TTL level, on 15-pin HD (F) connectors.|
|OUTPUT:||2/3/4 analog red, green, blue signals, 0.7Vpp/75Ω H & V sync, TTL level, on 15-pin HD (F) connectors.|
|MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL:||1.8Vpp.|
|CONTROLS:||Pair of switches for Hs (Horizontal Sync) and Vs (Vertical Sync) on the underside; ID Bit switch on the underside.|
|POWER SOURCE:||12V DC, 95mA.|
|DIMENSIONS:||12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7" x 2.95" x 0.98") W, D, H.|
|WEIGHT:||0.3kg (0.67lbs) approx.|
|ACCESSORIES:||Power supply, mounting bracket.|
|OPTIONS:||RK-3T 19" rack adapter.|