Meteor Universal DMX Relay
Finally, a quality built affordable single channel DMX interfacing solution for today's demanding professionals.
Universal DMX Relay provides real world control and monitoring features previously found only in expensive relay cards, decoders and line testers. Ideal for interfacing DMX control systems to non-DMX units such as fans, slide projectors, confetti cannons, lighting effects and fog machines.
Capable of switching up to 15A inductive and noninductive line voltage loads via a NEMA type 5-15R receptacle. Additional control features include a low-voltage 3A normally open relay and +-5V/10V logic level switching.
LED indicators provide continuous monitoring of the relay, power and DMX data line. DMX error status indications quickly help isolate common line problems such as bad cables, reversed data lines and invalid DMX.
Compact and rugged construction make the Universal DMX Relay ideal for even the most demanding jobs.
Universal DMX Relay - The professionals choice
- DMX512 control, assignable to any DMX address
- DMX IN and THRU connections, 3 pin XLR M/F type
- 120 ohm terminating resistor, user selectable
- Power, relay and DMX data LED indicators
- DMX line monitor with error status indications
- Blackout with loss of control signal
- Voltage: 120vac 60Hz
- Power In: 40mA plus load
- Power Cord: 6ft 15 amp with NEMA type 5-15P plug
- Power Out: Input line voltage switched to NEMA type 5-15R receptacle, maximum 15 amp inductive or non-inductive load
- Terminal Block (6 position):
- - low-voltage 3A relay contact 1a
- - low-voltage 3A relay contact 1b
- - +5vdc regulated 250mA
- - ground
- - 4.7k ohm pull up/down resistor
- Enclosure: Durable black steel
- Size: 5.5"(L) x 4.6"(W) x 2.3"(H)
- Weight: 2 lb.