The PS15 TDController R2 is an advanced analogue processor that allows the PS15-R2 Loudspeaker and optional RS15 Subwoofer to achieve exceptional performance from such compact packages. The PS15TD-R2 provides crossover, sensed amplifier control and system equalisation optimised for the PS15-R2 and RS15.
The PS15TD-R2 also features user-selectable passive or active (bi-amp) operation of the PS15R2 Loudspeaker. One PS15TD-R2 has two inputs and three outputs, including summed sub out, minimising
installation cost and complexity.
Like all NEXO processors, the PS15TD-R2 provides precision dynamic, voice coil temperature and diaphragm displacement protection through the use of selective Voltage Controlled Equalisers (VCEQs), reducing levels only at frequencies when and where necessary.
Nexo Precision system controller for PS15-R2/RS15 (Omni mode) systems. Servo controlled VCEQ's provides precise dynamic control without spectral imbalance. 2 inputs, 3 outputs (PS15 L, R, RS15)
- Precision circuits engineered for the
- PS15-R2/RS15 systems permit increased sound
- pressure and operational reliability.
- Servo controlled VCEQs provide precise dynamic
- control without spectral imbalance.
- Two inputs and three outputs enable a single
- PS15TD-R2 to manage multiple PS15R2 and
- RS15 products.
- User configurable for passive or active (bi-amp)
- operation of the PS15R2 Loudspeaker.
- Comprehensive indicators and controls.
Download Nexo PS15U-R2-V3 Data Sheet
Download Nexo PS15U-R2-V3 Manual