Powersoft K10 2 Channel Lightweight, High Power, Stereo Power Amplifier
The Powersoft K10 is a professional power amplifier designed to meet the most stringent requirements of professional users in concert touring, sound reinforcement and professional fixed installations.
Designed by Powersoft R&D team the K10 is exclusively built in Italy with internal components selected for premium quality and proven durability. Each modular subassembly is pre-tested, and the assembled K10 receives a rigorous 48 hours burn-in before through final check-out on precision test equipment for total quality control.
The K10 incorporates the legendary patented Powersoft universal switching mode power supply up to 300VAC tolerant with Power Factor Correction providing users with worldwide AC acceptance and low consumption. Powersoft bridgeable switch mode fixed frequency class D patented outputs provide high quality sound, excellent damping factor and cooler circuits for stable performances over time and longer amplifier life. LCD display with lockable user menu for easy control of
all amplifier settings. Optional DSP provides full high quality on board sound processing. Sensing and communication board, standard on RS485 bus, Ethernet optional, provides full control and monitoring through proprietary software running on external PC, compatible with all other Powersoft K, D, Q and QTU Series amplifiers. The Powersoft K10 is CE, CSA and KETI approved.
- Powersoft legendary universal switch mode power supply up to 300VAC tolerant with Power Factor Correction
- Fixed frequency switch mode bridgeable output
- Patented output filter with ripple cancellation network
- LCD interactive display and front panel meters
- Lockable user menu for setting max output voltage, max mains current draw, digital output attenuation, gain selection, gate selection, limiter and real time monitoring of: load impedance, AC mains voltage, output voltage, internal temperature with downloadable log file of all functional fault events with time related trace
- Neutrik© XLR balanced inputs and Speakon© outputs connectors
- Optional DSP, with fixed latency of 2 ms, with up to 48dB/oct cross-over filters, up to 16 eq filters per output channel, up to 8s of total delay, peak limiter and true power limiter, patented damping factor and cable resistance compensation network
- Optional Ethernet board travels, on the same CAT5 cable, control and up to 2 AES3 digital audio channels with full redundant ring topology
- Temperature controlled continuous variable speed fan, front to back airflow
- Smart card reader for preset load/save and firmware upgrades
- Detachable AMP CPC 45A AC mains cable with AMP socket
- Modular construction
- Full four years warranty
Download Powersoft K10 Data Sheet
Download Powersoft K10 Manual