Soundtube CM400i 4" Coaxial In-Ceiling Speaker, Black or White
- One 4.0 inch polypropylene woofer and one 1.0 inch convex alu¬minum tweeter with FerroFluid cooling.
- Rapid installation blind-mount, fixed- wing mounting mechanism with constant tension design affixing to ceiling thicknesses ranging from 0.025 inch (0.6 mm) to 1.87 inch (47.5 mm).
- Easy access five-position selectable tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position.
- Separate tool-free magnetic grille and bezel assembly for ease of install and in-field painting.
- Powder-coated steel grille for lasting dura¬bility.
- 90 dB average sensitivity offers high-out¬put capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- UL 1480 (UEAY) and 2043 approved.
- High-quality black or white paint finish. Custom paint colors optional.
- Included accessories: Color-coded (orange) tile bridge, paint mask, Euroblock connector and UL cover plate.
- Optional accessories: Color-coded (orange) pre-construction bracket (AC-CM4-PCB) and junction box (AC-CM-JBOX).
Download Soundtube CM400i Data Sheet
|Frequency Response(-3 dB)||90 Hz - 22 kHz|
|Low Frequency(-10 dB)||75 Hz - 22 kHz|
|Power Capacity RMS||20 W|
|Max SPL dB @ 1 M||100.0 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohm|
|Tweeter||1 in. BroadBeam®|
|Woofer||4 in. Poly|
|Visible Height||11.9 mm (0.47 in)|
|Visible Diameter||207.0 mm (8.15 in)|
|Backcan Height||166.4 mm (6.55 in)|
|Backcan Width||153.7 mm (6.05 in)|
|Weight||2.5 kg (5.5 lbs)|
|Shipping Weight||3.4 kg (7.5 lbs)|
|Colors||Black or white|