TOA A-724 Integrated Mixer Amplifier 240 Watts
TOA 700 SERIES MIXER/AMPLIFIERS offer versatile features and outstanding value for installed sound applications such as boardrooms, educational facilities, houses of worship and many others. The 700 Series model lineup includes the A-706 (60 W), A-712 (120 W), and A-724 (240 W); all manufactured with proven TOA quality and reliability.
Features include six mic/line inputs, two auxiliary line inputs and a 900 Series module port. Each mic/line input includes a mic trim control and 23 VDC phantom power. Speaker outputs consist of 70.7 V, 25 V and 4 ohm. An auxiliary line output can be used for recording or connection to an external booster amplifier.
An Auto-Mute function provides voice-activated priority override. You can assign inputs to activate or respond to the muting function with rear panel DIP switches. Muting can also be activated with an external switch-closure. Other features include channel and master volume controls, bass/treble, processor insert jacks and output level meter. Master volume and power on/off can also be controlled remotely. Short-circuit and thermal protection circuitry ensures extended operation.
Optional accessories include the MB-25B rack-mount kit and YA-920 volume control security knob. The 700 Series is UL and cUL listed with competitive pricing and a five-year warranty.
- Auxiliary Output for connecting an external amplifier or recording device
- Pre-amp. Out / Power Amp. In Insert Jacks for connecting external signal processors
- Remote AC Turn-On for activating power with an external switch-closure
- Turn-On Delay disconnects output during power-up
- Over-current and Thermal Protection Circuitry prevents potential damage from overloads, short-circuit and overheating
- Detachable IEC-type AC Power Cord
- Volume Control Security Knobs Included (4)
- Optional Rack-Mount Kit, model MB-25B (2 RU)
- Optional Input Transformer: Model IT-455 can be added to Input 2 and/or Input 3 if necessary. (1) IT-455 is required for each channel.
- An Insulator Sheet TOA part number 131-27-700-90 is required for each IT-455 to be installed.
- A qualified technician and soldering are required for installation of the IT-455 with insulator. Contact TOA Technical Services - Product Support Group at (800) 733-4748 Option 2 for installation instructions and/or to arrange installation (for a fee) at the TOA Repair Center.
- UL / cUL Listed
- Five Year Warranty