Yamaha DM1000VCM Digital Mixing Console 96kHz
19-inch Digital Production Console for professionals in the studio or on the road.
Powerful and Compact for Production, Broadcast, and Live Sound Environments
The original compact DM1000 digital console continued the tradition of flawless quality found in its sister models, the DM2000 and 02R96. Now we've gone even further, adding five impressive plug-in packages to create the DM1000VCM.
Packed into a slim rack-mountable body are 48 inputs, and a total of 18 mixing buses. What's more, you can use all available functions at 96 kHz such as EQ and delay included on all inputs and outputs. Equipped with the head amps descended from those of the DM2000 and 02R96 on its analog inputs, the DM1000VCM offers an incredible sound and an overwhelming 110 dB dynamic range, thanks to its 24-bit AD/DA converter. In the digital domain, the DM1000VCM ships with the outstanding REV-X reverb algorithm introduced with the SPX2000, while VCM plug-ins like EQ, compressor, tape saturation and guitar effectors offer the warm sound of analog circuitry. This console offers outstanding performance in the production and live / sound reinforcement areas, letting you be as musical as you want without having to rely on vintage effects and outboard equipment.
If surround functions that support post-production and multi-channel broadcasting are what you need, the DM1000VCM, like the DM2000 and 02R96, boasts compliance with the global THX pm3 standard for surround sound equipment, and like them it makes absolutely no compromises. In fact, as well as offering you the ability to mix and monitor in 6.1 channel surround sound, this console boasts a Bass Management processor and a wealth of dedicated surround effects. The DM1000VCM also comes equipped with iSSP technology, making the creation of realistic sound fields a snap, providing exceptional performance for its range.
Featuring control functions for Digital Audio Workstations like NUENDO and CUBASE, and compatibility with Studio Manager Version 2 for both the Windows and Macintosh for seamless control of your audio systems, the DM1000VCM is a compact, powerful console that gives you all the superior usability, expandability and flexibility you need in a digital mixer.
- Precise 24-bit/96-kHz audio and high-performance head amps.
- Generous mixing capacity with up to 48 simultaneous inputs and 18 mix buses (8 group
- the main stereo bus) in a compact rack-mount size console.
- Powerful channel functions with flexible control and digital patching capability.
- Four advanced multi-effect processors include surround effects.
- Scene memory and auto-mix functions for efficient workflow.
- Versatile pairing and grouping functions enhance mixing efficiency.
- Comprehensive interface with 17 touch-sensitive 100-mm motor faders.
- A generous selection of control interfaces: MIDI, USB, REMOTE, SMPTE, and word clock.
- Two mini-YGDAI expansion slots for easy I/O expansion in a variety of formats.
- Compatible with both Windows or Macintosh versions of Studio Manager version2 Software,
- Console to work together seamlessly.
- Easy integration with computer-based DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations) or digital recorders
- digital production environment.
- A comprehensive range of features for surround production, including an enhanced surround
- environment with bass management.
- A new dimension of production power with the addition of Yamaha VCM effects and
- Included in the THX pm3™ Studio Certification Program Approved Equipment List.
Download Yamaha DM1000VCM Data Sheet
Download Yamaha VCM Brochure