800-watt Powered Subwoofer is an Ideal Match for the MSR400 … Or Any Other System
With its bass reflex enclosure housing a 15-inch woofer and powerful built-in amplifier the MSR800W delivers solid lows with up to 800 watts of power (burst; 500 watts continuous). These are thunderous lows that you can feel, delivering the bass impact you need for dance music or live concerts.
- In keeping with the MSR "brawn and beauty" design philosophy: sophisticated design and powerful sound.
- Powerful sub-bass at up to 800 watts from a 15-inch woofer and bass reflex enclosure.
- Thru and bypass outputs for flexible system integration.
- Variable 80 to 100 Hz high-pass filter.
- Peak LED provides a visual indication of input overload.
Thru and Bypass Outputs
The rear panel provides Thru and Bypass outputs that can be used to connect the MSR800W to other speakers in a variety of setups. Even if your mixer does not have a dedicated subwoofer output, the Bypass output makes it easy to construct a high-performance subwoofer system.
80 to 100 Hz High-pass Filter
The MSR800W has a frequency range of 40 to 120 Hz. It provides excellent coverage of the ultra-low range that's vital for commanding kick drum and bass sounds. A steep 18 dB/octave high-cut filter lets you adjust the upper roll-off of the frequency range reproduced by the sub-woofer from 80 to 100 Hz, for ideal matching with your source and the style of music you're reproducing.
Peak LED for Visual Level Monitoring
In addition to the green LED that lights when the power is turned on, there's a peak LED that lights red when an input overload occurs. This provides a visual indication of excessive input, allowing you to adjust the input level appropriately.
Yamaha 15" subwoofer companion to MSR400. 500W (800W burst). XLR inputs with built-in crossover to feed MSR400 top cabinet, 99 lbs.
- Type Bass-reflex powered subwoofer
- Frequency response 40Hz to 120Hz
- Max. SPL 122dB (1m)
- Dimensions 600 (W) x 521 (H) x 590 (D) mm
- Weight 45kg
- Pole socket 35mm (1-3/8 inch)
- Enclosure Bass-reflex type
- Component 15" cone
|Output power||500W @100Hz, THD= 1%, RL= 8ohms|
Burst power: 800W @100Hz, 20ms non-clip,RL=8ohms
|Input sensitivity, Impedance||+4dB, 30kohms|
|Connectors (Input/Output)||Input (ch-A&B): XLR-3-31 balanced |
THRU Out(ch-A&B): XLR-3-32 balanced
High Pass Out(ch-A&B): XLR-3-32 balanced
|Controls||MASTER Level Control|
CUT OFF FREQ. Control: 80Hz to 100Hz variable
PHASE Switch: NORM/REV
POWER Switch (ON/OFF)
|Indicators||Power: Green LED|
Clipping: Red LED